BEFORE YOU BUY
What is Gold-filled jewelry?Gold-filled jewelry contains a thick layer of Gold bonded through a heating process to brass metal. Gold-filled jewelry legally has to contain 5% or 1/20 of gold by weight. This means that your Gold-filled pieces contain 100 times more gold in it than a Gold-plated piece. These pieces should not turn or tarnish and can last for years.
What affects my jewelry?
Although Gold-filled and sterling silver jewelry is the second most reliable jewelry to solid gold, there are some things that can speed up their aging process. Here is a list of some things to avoid.
- Chemicals in soaps, lotions, perfumes, etc.
- Sweat, a person's individual bodily composition, and acidic levels. Everyone's body is different, some have higher acidic levels than others, and more potent sweat. This is just something to be aware of.
- Chlorine in pools and hot tubs.
- Oxidation, especially on your sterling silver pieces
How can you prolong your jewelrys life?
- When you aren’t wearing your pieces, seal them in an airtight space to prevent oxidation (ziplock bags work great).
- Clean them with gentle soap and water (dawn works).
- Polish your pieces with a Sunshine Polishing Cloth (link it)
*Even if you don’t take the best care of your pieces, they’ll still be good to you. Gold filled jewelry is designed for my laziest and busiest ladies. Our pieces are hypoallergenic and shouldn’t affect or irritate your skin.*
If you don’t know your preferred size, don't worry!
Our standard necklace length is 16”-18” but we can do longer!
Our standard bracelet length is 7” but we can do longer!
Tips to find your perfect length
Measure your wrist or neckline with a piece of floss or string
Grab your closest ruler or tape measurer and measure this string
Leave a note at checkout for your desired size and we can accommodate you if it isn’t available
For rings, print off our printable ring sizing guide or pull it up on your computer. These ring sizes are not accurate if you measure them from your mobile phone
We can repair or replace jewelry from our shop for a small fee. Chain replacements are $25.00. If you’re unsure about something, you can either bring it into the shop to be looked at, or send a picture to our email, email@example.com or to our phone number at +1 (843) 568-3522.